Monday 14 July 2014

Hawaii


Hi Room 16. My holiday here in Hawaii is nearly over!! I thought I would share some photos of my trip with you
We celebrated Independence Day at a 
Private yacht club.



Waikiki by night 

We did lots of shopping and swimming in Waikiki 

We got driven around in a limo for most of our time in Waikiki😄😃

We then spent a week at the Disney Resort called Aulani








The weather has been amazing! So hot and tropical. It's going to be hard to come home!! 
We have had such a great time!!!
See you all in a week!!!
I can't wait to see you all!!😍😍😍😍
















 


2 comments:

  1. Hawaii looks very pretty especially with the lights on the trees, the weather looks lovely better than here, looks like you had a lot of fun, from Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home Mrs.G. You have had such a fun family holiday:) :) Thanks for bringing us home a pressie of beautiful sunny weather!

    ReplyDelete